Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Army Hummer

Richmond Coliseum, CAA men's basketball first round game. Friday March 2, 2007
Saturday, March 3, 2007 1:24 PM

Mom, Dad,

Sounds like you both had a great weekend together.

Work is busy. I've gotten into a routine, and hopefully the next 17 days will fly by. I've been getting up early the last two days and working out before coming into work, that really really helps my day, then I don't feel guilty when I miss an afternoon workout, and evening workout. I ride the stationary bike for 20 min, then run on the treadmill 20 min, and finish lifting weights for 30 min or so. I was just getting real burned out running laps around the FOB everyday, even though the tread mill never was my favorite.

Wish I was at home now to watch the Iditarod, but maybe next year...

I love the picture of Mom with the Army Truck. That truck looks a lot nicer then the hummers we drive around Iraq, with a lot less armor, and guns...

Love, Sam

No comments: