Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines from Sam

Happy Valentines Day,
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 3:17 PM

What are you having for your dinner with the Breens and Ryans?

Tonight is going to be a late night for me. I get my turn walking around the FOB checking the guard towers, for 24 hours, ugh, hopefully I can sleep most of tomorrow after being up all day and night...

I did get Pastor Carbaugh's letter, it was very nice, I really appreciated it. We're supposed to get more mail in tonight on a late night Logpac. Should I be expecting something from the Webers?

I heard about Cyndi and Wayne, I also got an e-mail from Amy while she was visiting her parents.

Almost time for midnight chow! Yummy, I think they're serving breakfast at midnight tonight, oh the joys of easy living in a combat zone.....

Love, Sam

No comments: