Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Can't Wait!!

To: "Valerie Chamberlain"
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: driFIRE shirts-gen 2

Mom,

I can't wait to get the new shirts. I still owe you a photo of my platoon, I should have all my guys together for a mission in a few days, then we can take it. The sizes should work out well, we had way to many XL's last time.

I saw Chad, have you heard from him yet? He was very thankful for the shirts, his guys love them.

Please relay to Audrey I got a box from her, thanks. Also, do you ever see the Michaels around? Do you have an e-mail for them? They have sent me three very large boxes of home made cookies over the last two months, and my guys have LOVED them, I'm talking hundreds of cookies, 6-7 large zip lock bags full. I haven't gotten a box from the Grafton book club yet, but I did get one from Mrs Ferrebee, and tell the breens I got one from them with the Irish soda bread, it was tasty, I shared it with SSG Ryan Finn, one of my Irish squad leaders, he has a four leaf clover cross tattooed on his forearm.

That's about it for here. I've been very busy with missions.
I can't wait for my war to end.

Love,
Sam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James 1:12
Blessed be the man who perseveres under trial,
because when he has stood the test,
he will receive the crown of life that
God has promised to those who love him.

No comments: