Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tasted Like Home

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 10:16 AM
Mom and Dad,

Thank you for the anniversary care package, I got it yesterday. I think it came in about 8-9 days, not bad. I'm going to watch Wild Hogs tonight. You said it was pretty funny, and I haven't seen it yet. I also really like those oat, honey, and chocolate candy bars.

I got another big box of peanut butter cookies from the Michaels. I just passed all the bags out to my guys; I only had one for myself. One of my soldiers, O'Laughlin, actually said they tasted a lot like his Mom's peanut butter cookies, and reminded him of home.

It’s still very busy here, and will be so until we redeploy to AK. Its nice having some plans to look forward to and seeing the family for Christmas I think will be good for me.

Anyway, time for dinner.

Love,

Sam

No comments: