Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rappahannock Sunset - The Lord is my Light

Psalm 27
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation
whom shall I fear
The LORD is the stronghold of my life
of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When evil men advance against me
to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.
3 Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident.

(Click on any image to enlarge)


I spent 6 hours cat fishing on the Rappahannock Friday afternoon, evening. It turned out to be a beautiful evening. So easy to fish while floating down river with the current. Until you realize its 9 pm and and you've got a one hour, 2 1/2 mile paddle back to the dock, up stream. Yes I caught 2 Channel Cats, one about 4 pounds and one about 5-6 pounds,

1 comment:

Dave Wall said...

Hi J:

I think I may want to start a blog for the 3 f's in my life: family, friends, & ..............you guessed it, fishing. Any tips.......I'm going in the same direction you did so far, using the google blogger formats.

Cheers Dave