Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Olympus 7.1 Digital Camera



Saturday, September 15, 2007 12:43 PM
Dad,

I got a care package from a Master Sergeant Tony Veloudas, it was fully of Harley Mags, Readers Digest, and Electronic Mags.

Missions are busy as usual.

I bought a sweet camera online, its the new Olympus 7.1 mega pixel indestructible waterproof/drop proof digital. My Nikon is crapping out, probably from the beating its taken over here. It could use a cleaning. I think the insides are fully of sand. It makes funny noises when the lens extends.

I still would like that Nikon D80 when I get home as a redeployment gift to myself, along with maybe a mountain bike, or hot tub, dunno, got plenty of time to decide. Gretchen wants to do this half Ironman triathlon in Hawaii in May. That would be a fun vacation. Run a half Ironman triathlon, then do some scuba diving. They even have volcanoes you can ski/snowboard down!!!

Anyway, internets acting weird now, better go, will be on Fob tomorrow.

Love,
Sam

No comments: