Friday, April 13, 2007

You Have Gideon’s Strength. You Are A Man Of Fearless Courage

Mariusz Pudzianowski Hometown: Bia Rawska (in Central Poland ) Age: 27 Height: 6’ 3/4” (184cm) Weight:  313 lbs  (142 kg) Chest:   53  ½” Biceps:  21 1/3” Profession: Professional Strongman God Sees You As A Champion

When the angel of the Lord appeared to tell Gideon how God wanted him to save the people of Israel from the Midianites, the first words spoken were, “The Lord is with you, you mighty man of (fearless) courage” Judges 6:12. Gideon showed his true colors when he replied, “But Lord, how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family”

Sound familiar? So often, we sense God telling us that He has something big for us to do. But because of a poor self-image we say, “God, I can’t do that. You’ve got to find someone more qualified. I don’t have what it takes”

It’s interesting to note the difference between the way Gideon saw himself and the way God rewarded him. Although Gideon felt unqualified, full or fear, and lacking in confidence, God addressed him as a mighty man of fearless courage. Gideon felt weak; God saw him as strong and competent to lead His people into battle and victory. And Gideon did!

Moreover, God sees you as a champion. He believes in you and regards you as strong, courageous, successful, overcoming person. You may not see yourself that way, but that doesn’t change God’s image of you. God still sees you exactly as His Word describes you. You may feel unqualified, insecure, week fearful, and insignificant, but God sees you as a victor!

Learn To Love Yourself As Your Heavenly Father Loves You.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!”
Judges 6:12 NKJV

“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9

“Scriptures and Meditations for Your Best Life Now”
Joel Osteen

No comments: